OVP Forums - A community of assistance, help, questions, and answers.
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch      RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in
linux for arm926ej

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Virtual Platforms Forum Index -> Speed questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NunoSantos

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: linux for arm926ej Reply with quote

NSANTOS
good friends before anything else and I congratulate the great forum that here is my question and the following I have a 7-inch netbook that offered to my kid and has the windows ce 5.0 and liked to install Debian or another Linux operating system but do not know how to do so already he has no option to boot usb or sdcard is there any chance of installing Debian or another Linux system via USB cable as the un CnMbook has software for windows ce software to work though the prefecture said in CnMbook page of the files are not seeing the same here as I wanted to install Android on my notebook http://194.150.201.35/cnmlifestyle/cnmbook...B7SErestore.htm would have to be this way also has to linux here but does not work see: http://194.150.201.35/cnmlifestyle/cnmbook...B7BErestore.htm

if they can post a manual or unloading of software thank leave here its features:
Boot messages:

Version:1.90
Hardware Version:3.0
CPU: ARM 926EJ-S 248MHz
Release SV122
RAM: 128M
Video decode:1

Press F1 key to update system

----

System properties (reported by Windows CE)
System:
Microsoft?Windows?CE
Version 5.00 (Build 1400)

Computer
Processor Type: AKARM, ARM926-AKCHIP
Expansion Slots:
Memory 128M

----

System Specs:
Processor: ANYKA AK7802TQ21605
NAND Flash: K9GAG08U0D (2GB)
Ethernet Controller: Davicom DM9008AEP
Wireless NIC: Prolink RT2070L (Realtek RT2870 clone?)

Number on Motherboard: ZT_NT670_V88_FPC_1018
LeeMoore
OVP Technologist
OVP Technologist

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nuno

I think you have misunderstood the purpose of this forum, the discussion here is regarding software simulation of virtual platforms.

Thx
Lee Moore
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Virtual Platforms Forum Index -> Speed questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: