OVP Forums - A community of assistance, help, questions, and answers.
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch      RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in
How to contact with impears?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Virtual Platforms Forum Index -> Ask a Question
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KevinG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:24 pm    Post subject: How to contact with impears? Reply with quote

My organization is interested in the entire project of github, imperas-riscv-tests, not just the simplified one in github. And we want to know more about it and select which to buy.

I have send e-mails to the info@imperas.com two days ago, but there is no any reply to me? How can I contact with you?

Here are some questions.
Q1: Can this riscvOVPSimPlus run the custom instructions which I want to add, like some arm or mips instructions?

Q2: Can you provide the service developing the customized instruction set simulator accroding to the request of clients ?
DuncGrah
OVP Technologist
OVP Technologist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most emails will be answered quickly, sometime there are delays.

Q1 is a duplicate that was answered.

Q2 Imperas is a commercial company that works with many customers to develop custom simulation products.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Virtual Platforms Forum Index -> Ask a Question All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: