OVP Forums - A community of assistance, help, questions, and answers.
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch      RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in
RV32EMC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Virtual Platforms Forum Index -> Current models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubhajitBhuinya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:45 am    Post subject: RV32EMC Reply with quote

Hi ,
I want to use OVPSIM as ISS for verification. I am able to run program with RV32IMC but not with RV32EMC. I have downloaded the toolchains and model file from the RV32E page but since I am new to this platform , can you please tell me the command to program elf file with processor variant as RV32EMC.
DuncGrah
OVP Technologist
OVP Technologist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not believe that the example cross compiler toolchain provided for RISC-V by OVP supports the E (Embedded) extension using the standard linker scripts.

You can probably generate some basic code to execute if you can limit the code within the E extension requirements. You should send a simular question to the keeprs for the gnu-riscv-toolchain on github
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Virtual Platforms Forum Index -> Current models All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: