OVP Forums - A community of assistance, help, questions, and answers.
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch      RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in
About Cache

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Virtual Platforms Forum Index -> Ask a Question
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YouNenghu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject: About Cache Reply with quote

hello,
I am sorry to trouble you.I run the example Imperas\Examples\PlatformConstruction\transparentMMC.And there is something about cache hits/miss .But I add"--verbose",the information about the SIMULATION TIME STATISTCS do not come about.
Can do the two information come about at the same time?
Thank you very much!
DuncGrah
OVP Technologist
OVP Technologist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the cache hit/miss and the simulation time statistics are independent of one another.
The cache hit/miss are determined and reported by the MMC implementation of the cache.
The simulation time statistics are from the simulator.

Please check that the script (I assume you are using the script) passes additional command line arguments.
[edit] I just checked the provided script and it doesn't! Please add "$*" to the .sh script or %* to the .bat script after the elf file.
YouNenghu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
Thank you very much!I add the "$*" at the .sh script after the .elf and the problem has been solved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Virtual Platforms Forum Index -> Ask a Question All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: