OVP Forums - A community of assistance, help, questions, and answers.
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch      RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in
not able to run example file
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Virtual Platforms Forum Index -> Getting Started
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rm00463719

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuncGrah wrote:
Whats the command line you are running. The example you previously show you are using does not include the starting of a debug session so I expect you have added this? Did you use --gdbconsole argument?

Hi ,
Firstly i ran fibonacci seried through batch file in after that i ran the gdb file i.e Debug_GDB_Dhrystone directly double cliccking on it not through command line .While doing that i am facing this problem .

Thanks ,
Ritesh
DuncGrah
OVP Technologist
OVP Technologist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You appear to be in the demo directory /c/Imperas/Demo/Processors/OPENCORES/or1k/generic/single_core, is that correct?

I did exactly as you have done and I had no issue running on my Windows machine, so I am not sure what is happening.

Note: when the debugger, GDB, is executed there are two breakpoints automatically created at main() and exit(). The application is executed to the first breakpoint.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Virtual Platforms Forum Index -> Getting Started All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: